Thursday 12 September 2013

CYBAGE...FILE--1

Dear Students,
Please go through these files....hope it will help you...You Should have knowledge of  C,DS,CN,C++

                                                                                                      Milind S. Deshkar       



Cybage placement experience 2013
COMPANY:CYBAGE


NAME:DIPAK PATEL

APTITUDE TEST:-

25 questions 30 min..
all questions are from R.S. agrwal , one pie char, some logic question are also be their


TECHNICAL ROUND

Me: Good morning sir
interviewer: Good morning, tell something about yourself but in different manner…
me: introduce myself without family background and what others say about me
interviewer: impressive…..he read my whole essay an music and ask me some
questions that asked in hr
me: and I replied each of them diplomatically with some example…(he also asked me
about kolaveri dee and soundcloud that I have written in my eassy )
interviewer: (he was happy with my each answer and on my each answer he said very
good or well said)
interviewer: he asked me about ibm tgmc project and ldce placement website…based
on my intro
me:I explain….
interviewer: give me brief intro on ibm tools?(I replied)
(Then he put a lot of questions regarding my project's completion and my progress if
they give me certain amount of time limit)
interviewer: (I did some mistake during answer than he feels that I m nervous) and he
gave me his breakfast and told me to relax…till now you r absolutely nice so do not
get nervous
me:thank u sir…….
interviewer: gave me one aptitude question (I did not get the answer but my method
was correct than I solve my mistake….
interviewer:give me c code to solve on msb and lsb…and type casting c code
me:solved one and second one 80%
interviewer:asked me two sql query……….
me:solved one of them……….
interviewer:you did both projects in java so can we decompile class file if yes than
how?
Me:sir yes we can using jad utilities……
Interviewer:explain placement site that developed by u?
Me:blah….blah…..and jquery at bottom is center of attraction….
Interviewer:so u know jquery….than how can I implement two same jquery with
different version google api on same page?
Me:thankfully I know little bit of it and I said sir using jquery.noconflict() in
javascript but I don’t know how to implement ….
Interviewer:do u have any question?
Me:sir suggest me any mistake that I’ve done and how can I improve?
Interviewer:good question actually I m looking u as a complete package but u have to
brush up your technical skill I know that u knows a lot but u have to implement it
practically…..

HR ROUND

Me: Good afternoon sir
HR: Good afternoon, have your seat mr kaushal.
me: thank you sir.
HR: r u nervous.
me:yes little bit.
HR: OK than u r in big trouble she is maneaten(fingering to second hr)(he just trying
to make me comfortable)
HR: what was happen in 4th June?(my birthday)
HR:do u know what greatest thing happen on 4th June?
Me: sir I was born ….(he laughs..)
HR: do you make your tie?
me: NO sir my mom….
HR: then he asked some questions about my family….blah blah blah…
HR: ok kaushal tell me how do u improve your english bcs u r from gujarati medium?
Me: By reading newspaper and watching english channels…
HR: ok what do u read today from which newspaper?
me: I replied that I have read gujarati newspaper divyabhaskar(bcs I know if I said
English newspaper that puts me in trouble bcs hr only knows English) and (I have not
read anything from gujarati news paper also..)
HR: so what u read and who is the editor of it?
me:sir editor I don’t know and I replied him with Olympic story that I haven’t read
.(but he was impressed bcs I told him five ring fact of Olympic)
HR: he wanted me to correct spell of challenge from application form and he send me
outside of room…..
HR: what is your hobby?(I replied cricket,singing,surfing)
HR: than he asked me how can batsmen runout staying in crease?
me: I replied spontaneously that if runner of batsman runout and he was impressed a
lot
HR: give me puzzle of nine points?
I solved it and he asked me to bring my photo……………..throughout hr round he
laughs on some of my answers but I maintained smile on my face throughout the hr….



            

No comments:

Post a Comment